Monday 21 June 2021

100 word challenge

 Vehicle…music…climbed…furry…slowly

I slowly climbed up this rusty ladder leading to this really high-up helicopter place. The reason I climbed up the ladder is that I could hear some mysterious noises like a little dog. Turns out that when I reached the top there was a dog! It was a furry one though. It was really cute and it looked lost. I tried getting closer to the dog and tried to pick it up. It looked really scary and frightening. I slowly picked up the dog and slowly climbed down the ladder. 


I took him and ran to my car parked on the side of the road.


1 comment:

  1. I like your story. It's clear and logical. I can picture the action you have shared. Well written.

    ReplyDelete

Frightville.

  Frightville “Mara! We're going to be late!” Mara ignored her fathers call. She was painting the window trim in the attic bedroom, and ...