Wednesday 28 July 2021

Getting stuck :)

 One time I decided to play hide and seek with my 4 friends. I was the seeker and started counting up to 10. The last person I found had the BEST hiding spot! Which was underneath my sister's bed! One of my friends called Aaira started to count next, so I thought it was funny to hide underneath the bed where Taanvi was hiding. Once I heard Aaira count to 10 I got really nervous. I saw Aaira walk past the bed as I giggled. But because of that, she was able to find me first. “Haha! Found you!” said Aaira

“Aw man!!” I said back. I tried getting out of the bed but when I tried I couldn’t!! “DAD!! HELP ME I CAN’T GET OUT OF MY BED!” I yelled. Dad walked in the room looking angry. 

“Angeleen, how many times have I told you NOT to go under the bed!?” 

“I don't know!? It's like the best spot in the house, where else would I hide?”

“Whatever. Next time this happens I'm not going to be lifting up the bed.” Dad lifted the bottom right corner of the bed very high, so that way I could get out.

“Thanks dad! Anyways, that won’t happen again.


1 comment:

  1. I love your story. It has a great beginning, middle and end. I like the way you explain how the game was going before you got stuck. Great use of dialogue. A very satisfactory ending.

    ReplyDelete

Frightville.

  Frightville “Mara! We're going to be late!” Mara ignored her fathers call. She was painting the window trim in the attic bedroom, and ...