Tuesday 28 April 2020

     I was once playing with my toy 🚚 my mum was screaming because she saw 🔥🔥🔥 she picked me up and we went outside. My mum called the 🚒 i was really scared. My dad arrives home with his really big case of paperwork. He hugged us and said “Are you guys okay!?” we replied "n-no." we got in the 🚙 and drove away. We went all the way to my aunt's 🏡 and stayed there for the whole night because the 🔥🔥 burnt our whole 🏠 down my mum told everything to my aunt and she replied “Awe i'm so sorry to hear that we have spare guest 🛏 so you could stay here!”. My dad and mum said “REALLY!” my aunt said “of course!” my family was so 😄 including me. 

4 comments:

  1. Cool emoji story. It is clear and easy to read with those images you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow but it never happened to me and l agree with Mr. Waller l like the emojis that you chosen

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like how you used your aunts house and the emoji's

    ReplyDelete

Frightville.

  Frightville “Mara! We're going to be late!” Mara ignored her fathers call. She was painting the window trim in the attic bedroom, and ...