Sunday 13 June 2021

The Day things started to disappear

 The Day things started to disappear


One Day I was cleaning my house. I was 

looking around to find some dusty spots. Then.. I noticed that my window was cracked a little. I went up to the window and touched the glass to see if anything would fall out. Nothing came out of the window so I just left it alone

(Next Day)

I woke up and went to brush my teeth. I was really hungry, so I decided to go and eat something from a cafe. I put on my coat and was ready to go. As soon as I was about to walk out the door I noticed that the glass that was cracked yesterday cracked even more.. I thought it was just the wind so if it got worse I'd have to replace the window. 


I left the house and drove to the cafe. I was thinking about how the window cracked a lot from the past 2 days. 

                                 

(coming back home)


I walked into the house and saw that a few things of mine were missing. It was really strange and I was really really scared.. I walked slowly and quietly into my room. The door was closed.. and I knew that before I left the house it was still open. I twisted the door handle and opened the door quietly. From what I saw peeking through the little gap was a really tall man wearing all black.. And that's when I knew that someone had been stealing things from my house..


1 comment:

  1. I love your story, Angeleen. Great sentences and word choices. I think the ending was a bit of a let down. You don't sound scared at all at the end, even though you've just ddiscovered a strange man inside your house. I'd be freaked.

    ReplyDelete

Frightville.

  Frightville “Mara! We're going to be late!” Mara ignored her fathers call. She was painting the window trim in the attic bedroom, and ...