Monday 10 May 2021

Turangawaewae

 Turangawaewae


I rush into the huge building aiming for the shop I need to go to before it closes. Staring at the pack of chips that I could see from the clear door. I had to get the chips before anyone else could! But there was something else that I needed. I had to get the last pack of chips but as soon as I moved one leg.. I could feel something tap my right shoulder. 


I had turned around to see a man with black shoes, black clothing, and black sunglasses. He was kind of bald but with a little bit of hair. The first thing I thought of a security guard when I looked at the man. Then I heard a voice saying “The shop is closed” I wish I could've gone into the shop but it was too late. 


I jumped back into the car and heard the whole mall shut down. I could smell something delicious. Something delicious that made my mouth water. I got back out of the car and walked over to the place that smelt delicious. And ordered those delicious-looking smiley face fries. My mouth watered so much more after holding it up to my face ready to eat it. I put the fries in my mouth and I could taste that warm and salty fry. 


                  

Taste

Feel

See

Smell

3 comments:

  1. love it angeleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Learning Intention was sharing as many of the senses as we can. You have included a few of the senses as you describe the shopping experience. I love the security guard paragraph. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Frightville.

  Frightville “Mara! We're going to be late!” Mara ignored her fathers call. She was painting the window trim in the attic bedroom, and ...