Thursday 25 February 2021

Are we there yet?

 Are we nearly there yet?

“Muuum are we nearly there yet? It's so hot I can

probably die right now!!”

“This is not the right time to be silly sweety”

“But muuuum”

“Put your windows down then, It's not that hard,”

mum says in an annoyed voice 

“No! I want the AC to be on!!”

“Nope, If I hear one more complaint I'm turning the car around and dropping

you off at grandma's house.”

“UGHHH, FINE.”



                           2-3hrs later

“Hey mum, can you please put some music on? It's so boring and quiet.”

“Of Course Hunny I can!”

“Thanks, mum you're the b- MUMM WHAT RUBBISH

SONG HAVE YOU JUST PLAYED?!”

“Hunny this is a song I used to listen to when

I was about your age!” 

“MUMM I WANT SOMETHING BETTER THAN

THIS SONG I DON'T CARE IF ITS A OLD SONG

THAT YOU USED TO LIKE!” 

“Ok sweet pie! why don't YOU play music from

MY phone?!”

“Sure actually, good idea mum!! I have way better

music then you!!”


                      -Aria plays music-


“NO NO NO, NO SWEARING MUSIC TURN IT OFF

NOW YOUNG LADY!!!” 

“Awww but muuuum I like that type of music!!!”

“Nope sorry, let's just change the plan by putting

no music.” 

“UGHH I hate this road trip or whatever! 😡”

“Yes, but we have to go. It's important!” mum says.

“Yeah yeah, whatever..”

“Oh and we're nearly there!!” 

“FINALLY, oh wait how long are we gonna stay

there for?”

“Uhhhh, maybe 2 hrs or so?”

“WHAT 2 HRS I CAN'T SIT THERE FOR THAT

LONG”

“Haha, I'm just kidding, just only 20 minutes,

won’t be that long!”

“Oh god thought I would literally pass out there..”







2 comments:

  1. I like the examples of how boring a long road trip can be. I also like the dialogue between you and the mother. She sounds real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your story because its like your talking to a real mum XD

    ReplyDelete

Frightville.

  Frightville “Mara! We're going to be late!” Mara ignored her fathers call. She was painting the window trim in the attic bedroom, and ...